Thursday, November 5, 2015

Tea Wreath

Good Morning! Happy November to you. Today I am sharing a tea wreath/gift holder I made. It was a last minute idea and my first attempt  at a "Tea Wreath".  I have lots of other ideas running around in my head. I want to make some Christmas themed holders so I will be sharing those with you soon. 
The wreath itself is cardboard. Using round plates
 I cut out the wreath and covered it in butterfly paper. 
 This picture makes it look  as if the center is not even
 but it is....Or was it???

I glued matching pattern paper to the clothespins and 
attached them to the wreath.  I cut out butterflies
 glued them to the wreath and added some bling. 

I used ribbon as a handle to hang the wreath
Tea was added into each clothespin. 

A gift card was added to the top of the wreath.

This was a gift to one of the ladies at my TOPS group for losing weight for 8 weeks in a row. Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you have a super great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment