Monday, November 9, 2015

Tea Holders

Happy Monday! I was able to stay home this weekend and craft. Yuppie! My sister-in-law had asked for the instructions of these Tea Holders.  After sending her the instructions I decided to make a few myself. Last year I sold these at two different craft fairs and they all sold out.  
On the outside I stamped Snowmen and used
markers, glitter and ribbon. 


This is the inside.  On the right is where the tea is
inserted into the pockets. I only had "Lipton" tea on hand
but there are lots of colorful teas you can purchase
to coordinate with your projects.  

This is my favorite snowman.
He is so cute he makes you smile. 

Inside on the left side I added a tag/book marker in
each one.  I made belly bands to insert the tag.  


The mittens are a die cut.  Sorry not sure who the
marker is. I borrow die cuts from my neighbor
 Heather and cut away before I return the die
leaving me with little bags of embellishments.


You all have a wonderful week.  I will share the other four tea holders later this week! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment