Tuesday, October 20, 2015

All the Fixings.......

Happy Tuesday! My neighbor Heather and I got together one night last week and made this card.  It's been to long since we've crafted together.  We weren't sure where to start but I think the card came out pretty good. Heather brought over the cutest stamp and die set. It's from Taylored Expressions-All the Fixings. I gave this card to my daughter's boyfriend for his birthday this weekend and he loved it.  
This stamp and die set comes with six stamps  and
 all the die cuts for the tools.
This set is on my wish list....hee hee

I had some peel-n-stick cork board we used as
a back ground for the tools. 

I chipped off the edges of the cork board to make
it look old and aged. 

Inside the card. 
Hope you have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment