Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thinking of you

Happy Thursday.  How is everyone doing today? Usually after doing a project I have cut up pieces of paper left over. I hate to throw them away so I kept them with hopes to use them some day.  So what do you do with your left over paper?  Please share with me how you organize your paper.  Mine is out of control and I would love some tips.  I made today's card using some of the left over paper from the photo album I share earlier in the week.    
I stamped "Thinking of you" onto the butterfly
tag and attached it to the background paper of the card. 

The paper has glitter on the left side. Can you see it?

I used a die cut for the leaves. The flower was to
white so I added some distress ink to it. 

This is one of many tags in the DCWV Primrose  paper packet. 
Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment