Monday, July 20, 2015

Butterflies..... Butterflies

Hello! How is everyone today?  I am sharing some butterfly note cards I made.  These were easy breezy and very quick to make.  I have been blessed with the opportunity to baby sit for my granddaughter Tessa, She is so much fun and I am enjoying every moment with her.  Since I am on "Tessa Time" I have less time for crafting these days. As you know I have been posting less and less these days.  I appreciate all my blog friends for stopping by my blog and letting me share my crafts with you.  I hope you will continue to stop by once a week to see what I have created.  Remember I am on "Tessa Time" so my posting my be far and in between but I will always have something to share. 
I am just loving the Butterfly Thinlits dies from SU.
I used scrap paper and CTMH stamp sets to make

these cards.




Thank you for looking and letting me share my crafts.  Have a super great week. Hope you find some time for crafting! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment