Monday, July 13, 2015

A little birdie told me....

Hello! How is your day going so far?  Wonderful I hope.  So do you keep old files or print outs of card ideas you intend to make?  I have lots of those laying around my craft room.  This is one of those ideas I saw on Splitcoaststampers.  A card with a detachable book marker. 
The paper is from DCWA - The Primrose.
It's a beautiful paper packet.  I made a mini
album using this paper and it came out so pretty.
Of course I haven't finished yet but when I do
I will share pictures.  

The flowers are from The paper Studio and the lace
was from a garage sale. 



  On the inside of the card you see the book
marker on the right side. 

A close up of the book marker. 

Here you see the book marker folded out.  It will
detach from the card to be kept and used
while reading your favorite book.  I have a perforated
edge cutter on my paper cutter to make the cut. 
Hope you find time for crafting this week.  Happy Stamping.

1 comment: