Monday, May 25, 2015

Chocolate Nugget Bibles

Happy Memorial Day!  Today pause and remember our fallen soldiers and their families.   Hope you have time to do some crafting.  I made these Chocolate Nugget Bibles for my cousin's confirmation celebration.  I've always wanted to make these and they were fun to put together.
Here are the nuggets being attached to the black CS.
You can see the bible scriptures under the red ribbon. 
I made 55 chocolate bible nuggets. 

I typed up different scriptures for the left side of
the bible and on the right I added Brianna's name
and the date of her confirmation. 

I attached a red ribbon to the center with a glue dot. 


This is the cake from Costco.  They did a beautiful job!
Make sure to check back on Wednesday to see the photo book I made for Brianna's confirmation.  Hope you have a fun day with your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment