Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Another Birthday Folio

Today I am sharing the other envelope folio I made.  This one was for my sister Jovonna's birthday.  I filled it with lots of pictures of her as a baby and growing into adulthood. 
The ribbon used here is very old.  I found it at an Estate Sale.

The paper packet is from
Teresa Collins-Stationery Noted. 

This paper packet had sheets of printed and
blank labels I used through out the folio. 



I used envelopes I had from my stash so I didn't
have to make the envelopes this time.  



Since I used regular envelopes they had the glue on
the inside flap. I covered them with pattern paper to
prevent them from getting moist and sticking together. 

This is the insert I made to hold pictures.  It was
inserted into one of the envelopes.
See the pictures below.

We had a family dinner for Jovonna's birthday and it was so much fun to look at all the pictures and remember and celebrate Jovonna's life.  This is truly a wonderful gift to give to one of your family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment