Monday, March 16, 2015

Vintage Birthday Card

Happy Monday to you.  Did you make it to the Rubber Stamp show this weekend?  I went to the show already knowing what I wanted to buy. I went straight to the Heartfelt Creations booth found what I wanted and got in line. Then heard someone talking about the early bird special going on. If you purchased 4 stamps and 4 dies you received a $50.00 discount and a $20.00 FREE stamp set of your choice. So of course I got out of line to pick out more stamps and dies. I just can't pass up discount and free.....hee hee.  Can't wait to share what I purchased.  On to today's card. This birthday card is for my sister Renee. She turned 29 AGAIN this year.....   
I used my favorite paper packet from 
The Paper Studio - Halerdashery. 


Starting with the SU Framelits-Dress Up die, I
attached tulle, ribbon and a flower. 

Found these embellishment in  my embellishment drawer.
Not sure where they are from.


On the inside of the card I added an embellishment
to the belt.

On the right side of the card I added some lace
and stamped a sentiment from CTMH.
My sister loved her card.  Stop by this week to see the gift I made her.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment