Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Birthday Folio

Hello.  Hows everyone doing today?  We are having some beautiful spring days. Yeah! Today I am sharing a Envelope Folio I made for my sisters birthday.   You can watch the instruction video at Laura Denison Designs.  Click on her "Archives" tab and then "What's Up Wednesdays".   
The paper packet is from The Paper Studio
Helerdashery. 





There are a total of five (5) envelope pockets.

I didn't have any brown envelopes so I
made my own envelopes from brown CS. 
The tag is holding the envelope closed.  You remove
the tag and pull out the pictures. 


I made a fold out book to add pictures of Renee.
I attached a black tag to put out the book. 


We had so much fun looking at the pictures, laughing
at hair and clothes styles way back then,



This is a very easy folio to make.  Of course I had to make more than one.  I will post the other folio next week.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment