Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Thank You

Good Morning.  Today Albuquerque woke up to a beautiful blanket of snow.  That is a big deal to those of us who live in Albuquerque and the surrounding areas. I am so blessed to be able to enjoy the snow from the comfort of my home.  You all be safe out there!!  I was looking at some of my wood stamps and came across this cute  adorable dog stamp.
This card was made for a crafting friend that I visited
last week.  She has such a kind heart and I really enjoyed
my day with her.  She has a mastiff dog named Sasha.
Beautiful dog!!  Sasha did not like me.  She barked
and was so unhappy during the entire visit.  This card
is my way of saying thank you for the visit and so
sorry to Sasha.....


 Doesn't he make you just want to reach out and
hug him?  

Thought I would share a picture of the snow.
Have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment