Monday, January 5, 2015

Ho Ho Ho

Happy Monday to you.  Hope your doing well.  Did you have a wonderful New Year?  Ours was quiet.  My husband and I ate an early dinner and planned to stay up to ring in the the New Year but we only made it to 10:30pm.  Hee hee.  Just couldn't stay awake!!! Oh well we were home safe and sound.  Today I'm sharing some left over Christmas stuff I didn't post during the Christmas season.
I did a Santa Claus contest for my TOPS group.  I
printed out the Santa Claus on white CS and the
Santa hats in red CS. I cut out the hats and glued them
to the white CS. I colored in the holly leaves green
and added glitter and some bling. 

As the ladies lost weight, drink water and exercised every week
they received round cotton balls they glued to their Santa's beard
These four ladies were the winners of the Santa Beard contest.
I made them Tissue boxes for the first place winners and
the runner ups received HO HO HO toilet paper. 
They are beautiful ladies inside and out and to me they are all winners!
HO HO HO Who Has To Go???
Funny don't you think? I put these in my bathroom
for the holidays. 

These beautiful napkins were handmade by Heather.
I just love them.  She made lots of different colors
and styles this Christmas.   These were made for me. 


Here is what they look like unfolded.
Thank you Heather!!!
This is a snowman cheese ball I made for Christmas.
The outside is covered with mozzarella cheese. I used
pepper corn for the eyes and buttons, pretzels for the arms,
and cucumber peel for the scarf. 

The hat is made using crackers and pepper spices,
cucumber peel and 3 sugared sprinkles. 
Hope you have a wonderful 2015 New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment