Monday, December 15, 2014

York peppermint patty

Happy Monday to everyone.  Were you busy shopping, wrapping and baking this weekend?  Any time for crafting?  I made it to my craft room this week.  Yeah.  I wanted to make a little something for the ladies at my TOPS group.  I never do candy (we are a weight loss group after all) but this year I decided on the York peppermint patties.  On Pinterest, I saw how to make little snowman using the SU scallop punch and the round peppermint patties.  Boy was I surprised when I opened the bag of peppermint patties and they were not package in the round packaging.  So I had to go a different route.  Here is what I made. 
I used the SU Top Note die cut, ribbon, some
embellishments, card stock and small bags.

All done and ready to give away.





Hopefully the ladies will like them.  Thank you for stopping by.  You have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment