Saturday, December 27, 2014

More Tissue Holders

Hello everyone! Now that the wrapping paper is all cleaned up and your gifts are sitting around waiting to be put away we can relax and look back on the wonderful new memories we made this Christmas Season.  I hope your Christmas was a blessing!  Today I am sharing some Christmas Tissue boxes I made and gave as gifts this Christmas.  
I purchased this paper when I was in AZ visiting
my sister.  It's a great packet filled with double
sided paper, tags and card stock. 

The box on the left matches the wine bottle covers I
made for my craft fair. 
I love these little penguins. They are embellishments
 from Jolee's boutique.
This is my favorite box.  I decorated all four sides. 



Have a super great weekend and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment