Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Tissue Covers

Merry Christmas!  I have been busy just like all of you preparing for Christmas so I've had little time to craft. Yesterday morning I woke up really super early (3:30am) and decided to work/play in my craft room.  I know you are thinking I'm a nut but I am a morning person and normally get up between 4:30am -5am anyway.  I've been meaning to make a Christmas cover for my tissue box but just couldn't fine the time so yesterday I found the time.   I made a couple extra for my TOPS group as part of their prizes for the contest we just finished.  It was nice to be back crafting and enjoying my morning. 
The paper is from a Christmas packet, the stamp is
a CTMH set and not sure where I got the flowers.
I used different ribbon on the bottom of each box. 

This is the box I decided to keep for me. 

Top and inside without the tissue. 


Here is a view of the side of one of the boxes,
along with the Puff's tissue box. 


You can't tell by the picture but all the paper has
glitter on it and it really shines. 
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas to you and your Family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment