Sunday, October 5, 2014

Birthday Card

Hello Everyone! Hope all is well in your world!  It's been too long time since I have posted to my blog.  I miss you all!! I took the month off from my blog to catch up with life. I have not done as much crafting as I would have like too. I did made a few projects and worked on a couple of Mini Albums.  The Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta started on Saturday so in honor of the fiesta I thought I share a birthday card with balloons.    

I got this  girl stamp at the open house
sale I had early this year.  She is just
so cute and happy.  I made this card blue
and orange because Mila's family are
BIG time Bronco fans so of course she
is too.

The paper has 3D crush velvet dots on it.  I got this
paper from Costco many years ago.  

The balloons were cut using a Die Cut.
I covered them with glue and sprinkled glitter on them.
I attached them with floral wire. 

Inside the card. 
I hope to be back posting a couple times a week to share what I have created.  You enjoy your day and God Bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment