Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Wine bottle cover

Happy Wednesday everyone.  Hope your having a super great day so far!  This is the invite we received for the 60th birthday party.  I used it to make a wine bottle cover as a gift. 
The invitation measured 5x7 so I had to cut it down to
fit the wine bottle.  I really liked the decorated edges
 and hated to cut them off but I had no choice.  So I
 went back and cut out the detailed edges and glued
them back onto the cover.  I added a green, red and
black boarder around the invite to add  more color.

This is the finished bottle cover. 

Bill is in a band and plays guitar. He also  loves
to ride bikes so I decided to add these charms.
Can you see in the right hand corner how I added
the cut out edges?  

I didn't have anything left from the invite for the top of
the cover, so using distress inks I colored and stamped
a piece of CS to match the invite. 

At the last minute I added Bill's name to the bottom. LOL
Hope you enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment