Thursday, May 15, 2014

OWH

Good Morning everyone.  The weather has been crazy here in Albuquerque.  So cold  it's hard to believe it's May.  The last  few days I have been trying to stay warm by working in my craft room.  Sounds like a good excuse to  craft don't you think.....hee hee
Today's cards are for the OWH (Operation Write Home) heroes. I haven't sent any cards lately so I am going to make 100 cards to be mailed out by May 31st. 
I am going to make multiples of the same card to reach
my 100 card goal.  OWH is in need of "Miss you"
and "Thinking of you" cards. 

The giraffe "Long time no see" stamp is from Auntie Anne.
The "I miss you" is a CTMH stamp. 

I used Prisma color pencils to color in the giraffe. 
Sending you happy thoughts and sunshine.  Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment