Monday, February 24, 2014

Clip Boards

Happy Monday to you.  I got this saying in my email box this morning and just had to share it with you. The crazy thing is I was at the craft store on Saturday and guess who I ran into?  Heather. (my neighbor) She had a hand full of stamps and I had a basket full of paper...LOL  Did we need those things NO but it was all 50% off.  It was so funny I felt like I got caught with my hand in the cookie jar.....LOL  Next 50% off sale we will just ride together.  hee hee

Today I am sharing the clip boards I made for some of my nephew and nieces for Christmas.  Some of you may have already seen them at the workshop or open house but thought I would share them on my blog.  Have a super great day today and enjoy your week!!

The letters are wood from hobby lobby.  I added
glitter and then used Mod Podge to seal it. 

I added glitter to the clip to make it sparkle. 

I need to add some glitter to the back of the clip
where the black is showing, don't you agree?

On this letter I just added ink and glitter
and then sealed it with the Mod Podge.

The coving for this board was made using
masking tape, then I added ink and Mod Podge. 



Thanks for stopping by today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment