Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Baby Shower Invitations

Hello!  Get your coffee or tea because today is a long post.  I was asked to make baby invitations for my daughters friend Emily.  She stopped by and gave me some examples of what she wanted.  She showed me a Onesie, a Diaper and a single non-shaped card.  Emily is having a girl but she doesn't like the color pink.  For me that was going to be a challenge.  Of course I called Heather to borrow her baby die cuts and punches. Here are the baby invite samples.  
The elephants are made with a punch.


This is a Sizzix die cut. 


I made this diaper free hand.  I looked on line for samples
and templates but I didn't like any of them.  I have to say
this is my least favorite just because I wasn't feeling it. 

I just think this safety pin is so cute.


How adorable is that little baby face?

This is also a die cut from Sizzix.


The Onesie is my favorite.  Again I went on line to view
templates but ended up making my own template. 

This was my first attempt using a circle punch to cut
out the legs...Didn't like it.  Below I just free had cut
the whole thing and liked it much better. 

The duck and giraffe is a die cut. The bib is a oval
die cut. 



So leave me a comment and let me know what invite you like the best.  Enjoy your day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment