Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ornament money holders

Happy Thursday to you! I started playing with some of my Christmas die cuts and ended up with these money holder ornaments.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.  
Using a Spellbinder die cut, I cut out three ornaments for each
money holder. I used one for the back, one for the front and
I cut the third one in half to form the pocket inside.
  I used a brad to attach them together. 

I stamped and die cut the butterflies, then distressed them
to match the paper.  I added the flower and the Merry Christmas. 


I created this one using  ribbon, pearls and a line punch.


By using the bottom half of the die cut I cut pattern paper
and cream CS to decorate the front.  I added an embellishment
and the Christmas saying. 

This was the easiest of all the ornaments.  The reindeer is a die
cut and I added the embellishment and the saying. 


After I made these I found that a gift card will not fit
inside so they are money holders instead. Who doesn't
like to get money as a gift?
This is the Die Cut  from Spellbinders I used. 
I hope your enjoying your Christmas season so far.  Don't work to hard and find some time to made some homemade gifts.  They are the best gifts to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment