Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Camping Gift Card Holder

I saw this cute idea on one of  the blogs I follow and decided to make one.  Check out Beth's blog   bethapalooza.blogspot.com she is very creative.  I have a nephew that belongs to boy scouts and he goes on a lot of camping trips so I thought this would be the perfect gift card holder for him. 
I started with a empty plastic Almond jar. (of course I had
one in my junk closet because I don't throw anything away)...LOL
I added stars to the top outside of the jar. 

Sorry about the bad picture.  The glare is bad from the jar. 



I drew and free hand cut the tent. The fire,
sign and tree on the right are all stamps.  The
paper and tree in the middle are from CMTH.   


I used brown flocking powder for the dirt. I got twigs
from outside for the fire. 

The gift card or money goes into the tree holder.

Here is the back of the holder.
I did use my glue gun to attach everything together.  

Hope you enjoy your day today.  Thanks for sharing your time with me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment