Friday, November 22, 2013

Wedding

I had a lot of requests to post pictures of my son's wedding, so here they are. I am sharing moments before the wedding along with cute ones of shoes, rings and flowers.  I probably posted to many so sorry about that.  You can click on the pictures to enlarge them.
Getting ready before the wedding.
Robert is on the far right, his brother James Jr
is helping with the tie and James (dad)
is in the background watching.

This is my family.
James, Denita (me) Robert, Stephanie & James Jr. 

Rena getting ready before the wedding
with my daughter Stephanie and my
sister Lisa. Rena is just so beautiful!!
Robert and Rena at the Church after the ceremony.

Our family picture

Wedding party

Robert & Rena
I just love this picture!

Robert & Rena
Rena's wedding shoes with rings.

This is the back of the wedding dress
with the rings inside. 
Rena's flowers and the shoes she wore
at the reception.


Cutting the wedding cake.

First dance together.

Thank you for asking me to share my special day with you.  God has truly blessed me with a wonderful family and all you as great friends.  Thank you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment