Monday, November 25, 2013

Gift Card Holder

Happy Monday to you.  I am sharing some gift card holders I saw on pinterest.  
I made these for the craft fair. Everyone always needs gift card holders at Christmas time.  
At least that's what I thought.  People said they were so cute but no one purchased any.  
Not one of these were sold.  I sold them for $2.00 or 3 for $5.00.  Maybe I was asking
to much for them...????  Oh well at least I have gift card holders ready for the next craft fair. 

These are made with felt ornaments and I left the
string attached so they can be hung on a tree. 




I attached Christmas tags to these ones. 

The bows/embellishments slip off and the card is opened
to insert the gift card or money.
Hope your week is filled with lots of Holiday cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment