Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Wedding Card Box

Hello everyone.  Hope you are having a good day! We made it through the big day, My Son's Wedding.  The ceremony was so special and the reception was so much fun. I am going to share with you some of the things I made for his special day.  This is the box I made for the cards at the reception. 
I started with a CTMH box and some material I got at Walmart.
Not sure what I colors I was going to use, I bought four different
colors.  They were all in the clearance bins.  Yuppie. 

I glued the box closed and cut a slit in the top for the cards. 

I removed the black writing on the sides. 

I started with the white silk material.  I used my glue gun
to attach the material to the box. 

Next I covered the box in the pink material.  With the
extra material at the ends I decided to make roses on the corners. 


I wrapped the extra material in a ball and then glued a
small pink rose to the inside.

I took 3 paper roses and added glitter, tulle, and pearls
to the top of the box. 

I added a white lace around the edges of the box.
This is the back side of the box. 

Front of the box. 
Thank you for stopping by.  Have a super great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment