Friday, August 9, 2013

Wedding Wishing Tree

It's Friday are you ready for the weekend?  I am sure you will be glad when I am done with this Wedding and Bridal shower crafting. You are probably tired of seeing all my little projects.  While today I am sharing one more.   God willing I hope to start up on card making again next week.  
This is a card board paper tree I purchased from Oriental Trading. 

Very simple but to plain for me so I had to do something to it.
The tree has two pieces that slide into each other. 


I covered the tree with Mod Podge and poured
glitter over the whole tree.  Sprayed a sealer to keep the
glitter in place. 

Close up of the glitter leaves. It really sparkles now.  Yeah!!


I printed the saying on CS "The key to a happy marriage is...."
and used a die cut to cut them out. I added the shimmer ribbon
to the 
back for hanging. 

As our guest enter the Bridal shower they will write words of wisdom for the Bride & Groom.
Since the tree is in two parts Rena's sister is going to frame each tree along with the advice cards.  Rena and Robert will then have a wonderful keepsake with great advice. Thanks for stopping by today .  Have a super great weekend!!  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment