Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Here is another project I made for the Bridal shower.  It's a bowl for the prize drawings we had. Like always I collect all kinds of plastic containers. hee hee.  (Boy has the laundry detergent come along way.....) 
I removed the paper sticker off the container.  I free hand cut
the white CS and then stamped the gray swirls using a CTMH stamp. 


I glued the CS onto the container and attached the
hearts and flowers. 

Not sure where the hearts and flowers are from but they are stickers. 

On the back side I used pink CS and only one heart. 

I think the gray ink on the pink CS looks great. 

These are the center pieces I made for the tables.
I took a drinking glass from my cabinet.  (I never used these
small glass and I have tons of them) I put a few pink gems on
the  bottom, tied a piece of tulle around the glass in a
 knot and then added the flowers. 
 
I got the flowers from "Sams" you get two dozens for only $9.88.
I made 15 center pieces costing me only about $2.00 a piece.  The
flower shops would have charged me $10.00 to $15.00 a piece.
 hee hee I am always looking for a great deal!!  


Hope your having an amazing day today!!!  Take some time to relax and spend time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment