Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bridal Shower Prizes

 I found these cute pink bird cage candle holders at Michael's and thought they would be cute prizes for the shower.  They were 70% off so I got them for $1.20. The candles I got at Albertsons grocery store after Valentine's day for only a $1.00.  What a steel of a deal!!  The wrapping paper is from the Dollar store and the matches from my kitchen drawer.  hee hee


I covered the matches in the wrapping paper.  I typed up the saying
"Rob & Rena A Perfect Match" and used a circle punch to cut them out.
I glued them to the matches. I attached the matches to the bird cage
with some bells and ribbon. (The bells are from a previous wedding)

Back side of the matches.

I filled the bird cage with six of the candles. 

I wrapped the whole thing in clear plastic wrap and tied some ribbon on top. 
Sure hope the ladies like them.....Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment