Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brads

How many of you have placed an order with Oriental Trading?  It's been a long time since I have place an order with them.  I was looking for stuff for my son's wedding and was shocked to see all the wonderful crafting items they have. This is what I purchased.  
These are cute brads for Father's day.  

Neckties.

These tools are just adorable.
 Each tool came with a brad that looks like a screw.
These are going to make a great tool box card. 

I debated over to buy this foam tape.  Most of the reviews I read
loved the tape.  Some people claimed they were not as sticky
 as the name brands. It was so darn cheap I just couldn't pass it up.
I have been using it for a few weeks now and so far it works as
good as the expensive ones.  

This is the packet it comes in. I paid $1.42 a roll.  I hate to pay
 shipping so I Googled coupons for Oriental Trading and found
a coupon  number for free shipping.  Yeah!!
Check them out and let me know what you think. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment