Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Stephanie

Today is my daughter's 23rd birthday.  She is going to spend the day with her parents  going to the movies, having cake and ice cream. (Yeah) We will end the day having dinner with her brothers.  You are probably wondering why I don't have a birthday card to show you but those of you who know my daughter know that she has this contagious laugh.  When she laughs everyone laughs so I thought this card Live. Laugh. Love is perfect to celebrate her birthday.  


Using the die cut from Memory Box I cut four of the Madera's.
I glued them onto the black CS forming a circle.  

I stamped the Live Laugh Love with the CTMH stamp set "LOVE LIFE"
Then embossed with white embossing powder. 

I sprayed the card with a shimmer mist to add sparkle. 

I layered the center with embellishments from KC and Company. 
Sending you a sweet day filled with birthday cake and ice cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment