Friday, January 25, 2013

Burlap Ribbon

Early yesterday morning if you were on your way to work or school you probably saw the beautiful sunrise in Albuquerque, it was so breathtaking.  Whenever I see a sunrise that beautiful I always thank God for the wonderful gifts in my life and just know it's going to be a fabulous day!
I am working on baptism/religious cards now so here is one of the cards I made.   
I saw this ribbon at Michael's and thought it looked like burlap.
It was in the Christmas clearance rack at 90% off. Yeah!!

I wrapped the ribbon around gold CS and attached it the the  brown  CS.
Using gold embossing powder I stamped the saying and
 inked 
the edges of the blue CS with a liquid gold marker.

 I still can't find my crosses in my messy work room so I had
to buy a package at Michael's.   
Hope your day is filled with the beautiful colors of a sunrise.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment