Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Birthday card

 This year I am not making a New Years resolution,.  I always start out good but never keep them. Instead I am setting a practical goal for myself.   My husband and I both come from big families so yesterday I marked all the birthdays on my kitchen calendar (that in-its-self was a huge goal). So each month I am going to make and Mail a birthday card for each person on my calendar.  Wish me luck!!!  hee hee  Here is one of the cards for the January birthdays.
I used the spellbinder die cut and the SU Fancy Fan embossing folder.

The black ribbon is from a yard sale I got many moons ago.
You can tell it's very old but it is just exquisite! I wish you could
see it in person.  Not sure why I have never used it before. 
Inside of the card

I made a Hershey's candy bar to go with the card.  

Good luck to those of you who have made New Year resolutions.  I hope you reach your goals.   Have a wonderful day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment