Monday, December 31, 2012

Last day of 2012

 Hello everyone!! Happy Monday to you.  Albuquerque has snow this morning.  What a great way to end the 2012 year.  Hope the last day of 2012 finds you well!!  It's hard to believe another year has gone by.  Time sure files as you get older. LOL  I would like to THANK each one of you for spending time viewing my blog this year.  I so enjoy posting my crafts with you.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Today's card is a birthday card I made using embossing folders, ribbon and die cuts.
The pink flowers are from CTMH designer ribbon collection.
The card is embossed using the Cuttlebug scalloped edge folder.
Using a CTMH stamp I stamped the Happy Birthday on a Spellbinder
Floral Oval.  

I touched up the card with glitter to add some shine. 



Inside of the card I used a ribbon I got from Bessie Lace store.  
Then I added a line of glitter using my tape gun. 


I hope you have fun bringing in the New Year!  Be safe and enjoy your day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment