Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hope you had a enjoyable Halloween!  Today I am sharing a very simple quick card I made using the Cricut and a SU stamp set.  I am trying out my sister Renee's Cricut to see if I should invest in one.  I am also shaing some pictures of my family from the Halloween party last night. 

The flower is made using CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge .
The stamp is "Tagtastic" from SU and the paper is from CTMH.
The butterflies are from Recollections glitter tape.
Close up of the stamp. I used the scallop punch and used
markers to add color. 

Izzie not sure what to do now.

This was Izzie's first house for  Trick or Treating.  


My Son Robert and his girlfriend Rena

James my Husband

Me

My Dad Ray and Izzie

My sisters Renee and Lisa

   
Hope you have a great day today.  Please keep all those effected in the east coast in your prayers. My Son James is still stuck there in Manhattan.  He went there on Vacation and we are hoping he will be home Friday night.  He is one of the lucky ones to find a Hotel where he is safe from the devastation.


1 comment: