Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU!!!  Today I am sharing with you the dogie treats I made for my Grand-Dogs Bella and Sasha.  I thought they needed a treat for Halloween also.  
These are Sasha's favorite Rawhide to chew on.
I stamped the lady skeleton, cut her out and added the bow.
I stamped the Bone Appetite on the CS and glued on the skeleton.
I used twine to tie two rawhide's together and then tie on
the embellishment.



I put four milk bone dog snacks in a 3 x 4 bag.  Using brown
CS I used a die cut to cutout the tops.  I attached the
 red dog and bone Felt Stickers by Creatology
(I found them at Michael's in a clearance bin)
Then stamped "Bone Appetite" and glued them to the bags.

I am going to make these at Christmas time and add a Santa hat.
That would really be cute huh?
I need to do some for the cat lovers out there too. 
Have a Haunting Halloween day!!




No comments:

Post a Comment