Thursday, September 6, 2012

At this time of the year all the school supplies are going on sale.  It's a great time to load up on the items you need for crafting.  Walmart had these great mini clip boards along with pencils, clips, paper etc all for 50 cents.  So I just couldn't pass up the great deal.  This is the clip board I made. 

The clip board came with the stripes.  I added the blue paper and stamped
"Live, Laugh, Love.  I sealed the paper and board with Mod Podge to give it
a glossy look.  Next I added the ribbon and cork board.   I attached the clip
 to hold the pencil and put 3 thumb tacks on the cork board.  I added the flower,
 butterfly and post-it-notes. 

I have bigger clip boards I need to decorate now.  Hope to show you them soon.  Thank you for spending a few minutes of your busy day with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment