Monday, April 2, 2012


Would you like to try the Alcohol Inks before you buy them? I would like to invite you to a couple of  workshops in April.  I am looking at April 14th  ( Saturday) or if a day in the middle of the week works for you let me know.  The cost will be $10.00. You will experience the Alcohol Inks and you will "Make and Take"  two cards.  Call me at 505-934-2504 or email djparra7@aol.com if you are interested in learning and playing with Alcohol Inks.  Here  is a sample on how I made the birds and some flowers using the kissing technique.

Stamped flower from CTMH "Just for You" set.

Here I added the designs inside the flower.

This is the acetate (clear plastic) after the Alcohol inks are added.

Here is the finished products ready to be used on your cards etc. 
Hope you can come experience the alcohol inks.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment