Friday, March 30, 2012

Today's card is made using Alcohol Inks and the Frame-Its kit.  The great thing about CTMH paper is the white core it has. It's wonderful for sanding and embossing. As you can see when embossing with the "Frame-Its" the leaves just popped right out with no sanding at all.  The bird is layered using acetate paper and Alcohol Inks. The "4 YOU" is from CTMH "Remarkable Wreath" stamp set.  One thing I did learn is you cannot punch card stock and Acetate paper adhered together.  I thought I had broke my bird punch but my husband was able to fix it. Yah!! So a word of advice, when cutting out your images of card stock and acetate use free hand cutting and not your punches!
 See how beautiful the colors run together.

Hope you have a good weekend filled with family, friends and lots of crafting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment