Sunday, March 4, 2012



Yesterday my daughter and I had a bridal shower for her friend Emily. 
 She has a wonderful family and we had a great time. 
 I'm sharing a couple of the things I made for the shower.  
Emily's wedding colors are Apple Red and White. 

Using QuickKutz "Baking" die set I cut out the apron,
embossed the bottom half and added ribbon.
Looks just like a weeding dress don't you think?

Added  a paper heart to the bottom of the plates

I covered mini Hershey Chocolate bars in red embossed
 paper and tied on a set of rings with ribbon.
Each person wrote a blessing or advice to the bride-to-be using
the white squares.  I punched the bottom and stamped
 "Wedding Wishes" on the top.
We will put these in her scrapbook along with all the pictures.

This is the card I made for her

Inside the card 


 Sending you happy thoughts and good wishes this week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment