Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I want to send Karen a Happy Birthday wish today.  She turned 21 again..... hee hee
Hope your day is filled with laughter and lots of birthday cake.

Today I am sharing a two explosion cards.This is a really fun card to make.    


Those of you who are big Hero Arts fans probably already
 seen  these  stamp sets  from Hero Arts & Sizzix.
They have combined their Stamps with matching Framelits.
Using gray ink I stamped the flower and butterfly cut them out
using the  framelits,  added glitter to the  flower and the butterfly.
This is the first time I have used them. I really like how they came out. 

Inside the card.
There is a lot you can do with the inside of this card.
I distressed the edges and stamped some butterflies.
You can't use card stock for the inside.  It's got to be typing paper.
 (LOL  I really showed my age by calling the paper "typing paper")
No one uses a typewriter anymore.......
You will need to use copier paper.   (Is that what is called now?)
The CS is to heavy and the card won't close all the way.


Here I used pattern paper, embossed the white, stamped the
flowers using CTMH "Card Word Puzzle" colored them
and added ribbon.

Inside the card
Here I used orange copier paper. 


So you need to leave me a note and let me know what YOU call "Typing paper" these days...
Have a super great day.  Thanks for visiting my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment