Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I am playing around with a new crafting technique.  A couple of months ago I attended a card making class.  We used a "Frame-Its" shape kit to make one of the cards.  I really liked it.  My neighbor Heather bought a "Frame-Its" set at the Stamp Convention last weekend.  She was nice enough to let me borrow it. Thank you Heather!
   
The Frame-Its kits are cardboard cut outs that turn embossing folders into a beautiful embossed "frame" leaving an un-embossed circle, oval, square or rectangle area in the center or depending on where you place it.  These two cards are my first attempts at using the "Frame-Its".  I will continue to play with them and show you my progress.  

I used a floral embossing folder with the oval Frame Its Kit.  


  I am not sure where I got this stamp but she sure is a cute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment