Monday, March 19, 2012

Hello everyone!    I want to share with you a mini photo album I made for my great nephew Damaico who turned one  this month. His birthday party was on Saturday, he ate lots of cake and we all had a great time. He is such a happy little boy and so darn cute!!! 

The book measures 5 X 7 and holds about twelve 4x6 pictures.
  His T-shirt reads "New Mexico Lobos"
I used the CTMH "Family Love" stamp set found on page 53 of the catalog.
The car is from a Cricut cartridge and the frame from a Sizzix die cut. The heart is felt sticker.

This is the inside back cover of the album.  The stamp set is CTMH "Token Alphabet"


Inside cover.
Damacio's name is spelled with an "O" at the end.   I put an  "A" by mistake
but caught it before I gave it as a gift but not before I took this picture....


This is a book marker.  I cut out the book marker, added his picture
 and covered it in Chenille Stems and yarn. Using the "Token  Alphabet"
I added "READ"

Here is the marker inside a book.
Is he just so adorable!!
 These make great Easter Gifts. 
Hope your stamping, laughing and having fun!!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment