Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I am big on recycling.  I save jars, boxes, containers with high hopes of using them to create gifts and useful holders.  So I dug into my closet and pulled out some of those containers.  Here is what I have done so far. 

These are a few of the things I pulled out. baby food jars,
 plastic frosting  cups, glass candle jar etc

This is a cardboard holder for gravy packets.  I got it at Walmart.   I know you probably think I'm crazy but I am also thrifty.  Walmart gives all their boxes away for free.  You do need to make sure they are empty first.  hee hee
  I sell book markers at craft fairs and didn't have a holder for them.  When I saw this I thought it would be perfect for them.   

So would you have guessed this was a gravy packet holder?  So the next time you
 go grocery shopping look for more than just groceries.   

Now I am all set for the next craft fair. 

I sale my book markers for $1.00 to $3.00 each.
 I can also do  special orders or themes. 
FYI: In the ironing board area (at Walmart) they have the same style box (ironing board cover box) just a larger size.  A few years back I covered it the same way, added cards, gift boxes, tissue paper and wrapping paper.  It made great gift.  Check back tomorrow to see what else I have done....
Be safe today with the snow.....

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! That box looked pretty beat up at first. I am so shocked with the before and after photos. Great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what your gonna do with those baby food jars :0)

    ReplyDelete