Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day.  May you all have a day filled with Love and Happiness.  Always know that you are special just the way your are!!!  You don't need Valentines day to say I LOVE YOU to let those you care about. Take everyday as an opportunity to say I LOVE YOU!  Just a smile at a stranger can make all the difference in someones life.  It's all the little things we do that matter.  

We can do no great things
 only small things with great love
                                                                                   Mother Teresa

Just received this new stamp set.  I just love it.
 I will be using this stamp set a lot.
I promise not to get so sentimental in the future..LOL

You can find this stamp set on page 17 of the catalog.
D1504  Fashionista $17.95  plus S&H
Sending you Hugs and Kisses. God made you all unique and special and I love you just the way your are!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Auntie, I am sending out Damacios Birthday invite and I bought a #1 stamp to put inside the balloon on the invite, only the ink will not absorb into the paper. I was wondering if you had any tips or if I am just out of luck.
    Thanks Auntie and I enjoy reading your blog.
    -b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Berna, What kind of paper are you using? Is the ink water or alcohol base? Call me today when you have time. We MISS YOU!! Can't believe Damacio is turning one already.
      Love ya

      Delete
  2. I love, love, love, this card and stamp set. I just might have to purchase it. Love the blue paper and black and white ribbon. Its absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete