Monday, October 4, 2021

40th Anniversary

Happy October Monday! Hope your enjoying the cooler weather and the beautiful colors. Today's card was made for my niece's in-laws. While she celebrated her first wedding anniversary her husbands parents celebrated 40 years of marriage earlier in the year. They had a little toast to honor their 40 years of marriage so I made this card for them. 

I used the cream colored paper from my
son's wedding invites. Yes I still have lots
of it in my stash. The glitter wood like
pattern paper is just beautiful. The 
picture doesn't do it justice. 

Jeff & Bonnie own cabin homes on a
lake side so I wanted to use this paper
as a tribute to their beautiful cabins. 




Inside the card
Have a wonderful day and take time to enjoy all the beautiful Fall colors. God Bless! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment