Monday, December 21, 2020

Christmas Gnomes

Happy Monday! I saw these gnomes on YouTube and thought they were just so adorable. I just had to try making them. Thank goodness I had most of the stuff already. I used a combination of two different videos with different ways to make them. There are lots of videos out there and so many cute gnomes.  
 
These were made using a few of my husbands long 
socks filled with lentils and covered in Christmas socks.

This fur was hair I had bought to make
Christmas stocking and never did..(smiling)
Worked out well to make his beard. 


This beard was actually a Christmas 
stocking from the Dollar Tree store. I
 took it apart, used the fur for the beard 
and the stocking part to make the hat below. 

With a mustache or without? 


 Merry Christmas to you all!! Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a New Year filled with Good Health and lots of friends and family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment