Monday, June 22, 2020

Homemade Birthday Cards

Happy Monday! The month of June is almost over. How is everyone doing? Hope your all safe and Healthy. I had a birthday last month and these are a few of the handmade cards I received. I was blessed with two drive by birthday wishes. One from my TOPS friends in the morning and one from my family in the evening. It was a great surprise since we couldn't get together. 
This card was made by my neighbor
Heather. It's a 3-D pop up card. She
didn't sign it so I could pass it onto
someone else. I Love that idea.
Thank you Heather!!




This card was made by Debbie. She
was part of the Wednesday crafting
nights. I miss her and our crafting
times together. This is a beautiful card.
It really shines in person!
Thank you Debbie!

Beautiful shimmer and shine!

 
This beautiful and unique card was
made by my sister-in-law Pauline.
She uses her Cricut to create wonderful
cards and crafts.  

I love the unique cut of the card and the
3-D kite. The colors are perfect!
She also made the matching envelope
 Thank you Pauline!


Even with this Covid-19 I had a great birthday! Thanks to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment