Monday, January 27, 2020

Cookbook

Happy Monday! Good Morning, how is everyone doing? It's been awhile since I've posted. I have yet to buy a new computer so it takes so much of my time to upload photo I've just avoided it all together. (sad face). Two years ago I started this recipe/cookbook for my daughter. I finally finished it for her 30th birthday. I bought the kit from Button Farm Club. They sell an assortment of  kits that include everything you need for your books. 

This is the front of the book. Her name
is on the rolling pin on the bottom of the
book. 

Do you see the metal mixer and
measuring cup? They are so adorable. 


This is the inside of the book. Left side has a pocket,
middle has the water fall, and right side has a pocket
with two inserted books. 



Here is the first flap with a recipe card. 


Two booklets for recipes.



Side of the cook book. 
Thank you all for stopping by! I am hoping to start posting on a regular basis again. Have a super great day!! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment