Monday, December 9, 2019

Birthday

Happy December Monday! How is everyone doing today? It's been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything, not that I have a whole lot to post these days....(smiling) I was having problems with my computer and couldn't upload any pictures....UGH! I am not a techie person so it's very frustrating when my computer won't work. My husband and I laugh that our  grand children know more about computers, phones and even the TV remote  than we do. (laughing)  Today I am sharing another card using the JustRite Butterfly Card Front diecut. 
I added glitter to the inside of the
diecut with double sided tape


Not sure where I got the flower, it
was in my flower drawer but it went
perfect with the card. 


Inside the card 
We are so busy in the month of December. Wishing you a stress free December and more time with family, friends and crafting fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment