Monday, October 22, 2018

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Happy Monday! Here is another baby card I made for a shower I attended a couple of weeks ago. The theme was Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I made this card literally walking out the door.  Just been so busy baby sitting for my new little grandson. (smiling)There were four ladies pregnant at this shower. See I tell you it's another baby boom.

This was the closes thing I had to the
theme. The saying is a cut-out on vellum.
I used silver glitter ribbon for the sides

The yellow star with the cloud is a
sticker along with the silver stars.

Inside the card. 

Look how cute the table center pieces
are. The host of the party has a Cricut
machine and made all the decorations. 

My daughter-in-law made the diaper cake
She did a great job!
Thank you for stopping by today. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment